DELTA DIAM 16MM/.5/8 in.
RUBBER IN ROLLS ALLOWS COWS TO WALK SAFELY
- Holding areas, alleys, cow decks, crossovers, etc.
- Rolled rubber avoiding seams.
- A non-slip surface with a patterned design allowing safe displacement and effluent runoff.
- A woven textile inlay for resistance over time.
- Manufactured to required dimensions.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Maximum width and weight managed in advance.
THE DELTA DIAM ROLLED RUBBER
- Safer movement improves fertility rates.
- Secure footing improves heat detection.
- Reduces cull rates.
- Cushions a falling animal.
- Reduction in veterinary expenses.
- Improves cow traffic in the building allowing better nutrition intake.
- Reduces animal stress and joint fatigue.
- Adaptable to most kinds of scrapers.
Roll sizes as needed:
Thickness: .5/8 in.
Length: as needed (depending on width and total weight)
Width: as needed up to 6'6" max.
For technical details and warranty, please consult our general terms of sale